A delicious creamy custard which is as simple and quick to make as it is delicious! Ideal for chilly winter evenings, served with puddings or Danish pastries, or any time of year with apple pie, pecan pie - or other pies. Another recipe from the Simply Great Recipes Club website.
- In a small saucepan combine the custard powder with a little of the milk to form a smooth paste. Add remaining milk.
- Stir over a medium heat until the custard begins to thicken, reduce the heat and simmer for 1 minute stirring continually.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the white chocolate until all the pieces have melted.
- Serve with Danish pastries, puddings or pies.
- Notes: Replace the white chocolate for milk chocolate or dark chocolate!