1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Custard
bluemoon downunder's Note:
A delicious creamy custard which is as simple and quick to make as it is delicious! Ideal for chilly winter evenings, served with puddings or Danish pastries, or any time of year with apple pie, pecan pie - or other pies. Another recipe from the Simply Great Recipes Club website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan combine the custard powder with a little of the milk to form a smooth paste. Add remaining milk.
- 2Stir over a medium heat until the custard begins to thicken, reduce the heat and simmer for 1 minute stirring continually.
- 3Remove from the heat and stir in the white chocolate until all the pieces have melted.
- 4Serve with Danish pastries, puddings or pies.
- 5Notes: Replace the white chocolate for milk chocolate or dark chocolate!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Custard
Serving Size: 1 (738 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.2
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 34.4 mg
- Sodium 137.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: