So simple, yet tastes incredible!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the top off a round loaf of sourdough bread.
- 2Save the top, but hollow out the inside of the loaf.
- 3Discard insides or use for breadcrumbs later.
- 4Combine brie, sugar, nuts and berries.
- 5Place into the hollowed-out loaf and cover with bread top for a lid.
- 6Wrap in foil and bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 7Serve warm with a tray of sliced baguettes.
- 8Bread lid can be cut into pieces and also used for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Brie & Berry Dip
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.7
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 113.4 mg
- Sodium 716.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 25.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sourdough bread rounds