Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
So simple, yet tastes incredible!
Make and share this Warm Brie & Berry Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 loaf sourdough bread rounds
- 2 lbs brie cheese, trimmed and cubed
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- Slice the top off a round loaf of sourdough bread.
- Save the top, but hollow out the inside of the loaf.
- Discard insides or use for breadcrumbs later.
- Combine brie, sugar, nuts and berries.
- Place into the hollowed-out loaf and cover with bread top for a lid.
- Wrap in foil and bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve warm with a tray of sliced baguettes.
- Bread lid can be cut into pieces and also used for dipping.
Delicious! I've made it twice now. The second time for a holiday party and I used cranberries instead of raspberries.