This a staple in Ukrainian homes and these pancakes will store well in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. In many homes, preserves or jam is also served on these delicious pancakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, use a mixer to puree the ingredients except the sour cream and cream- you may also do this in a food processor or a blender.
- 2Heat oil in a skillet and when hot drop large spoonfuls of the mixture; cook until browned on one side, and then flip them and repeat.
- 3When done remove, drain, and place in a warm oven.
- 4Mix the sour cream and cream together.
- 5Serve warm with large dollops of the cream mixture!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ukrainian Potato Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.8
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 153.2 mg
- Sodium 86.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 9.7 g