Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This a staple in Ukrainian homes and these pancakes will store well in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. In many homes, preserves or jam is also served on these delicious pancakes.
- In a large bowl, use a mixer to puree the ingredients except the sour cream and cream- you may also do this in a food processor or a blender.
- Heat oil in a skillet and when hot drop large spoonfuls of the mixture; cook until browned on one side, and then flip them and repeat.
- When done remove, drain, and place in a warm oven.
- Mix the sour cream and cream together.
- Serve warm with large dollops of the cream mixture!