1/3 Photos of Two-Tone Baked Potatoes
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This came from an early addition of TOH. It is an easy do-ahead, and bake just before serving. I have found that the scooped out skins, especially the sweet potatoes, collapse and are not very appetizing looking. Lately, I have served then in narrow ramekins, and they look better on the table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pierce russet and sweet potatoes with a fork.
- 2Bake at 400°F for 60-70 minutes or until tender.
- 3Set sweet potatoes aside.
- 4Cut 1/3 off top of russet potatoes, leaving skins intact.
- 5Place pulp in bowl, mash with butter until smooth.
- 6Add 1/3 cup sour cream. milk, cheese, 2 Tbsp chives, and 3/4 tsp salt and mash until creamy.
- 7Cut off top of each sweet potato; scoop out pulp, leaving skins intact.
- 8Mash pulp with remaining sour cream, chives, and salt.
- 9Stuff mixture into 1/2 of each potato skin.
- 10Spoon russet potato filling into other half.
- 11Place on baking sheet.
- 12Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes, or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Two-Tone Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.0
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.6 mg
- Sodium 415.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 5.4 g