Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Katie Brown's recipe for Jello Brand
Make and share this Turtle Pumpkin Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping, plus
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 pre made graham cracker pie crust
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces, plus
- 2 tablespoons pecan pieces, divided
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed, divided
- Pour 1/4 cup caramel topping into crust; sprinkle with 1/2 cup pecans.
- Beat milk, pudding mixes, pumpkin and spices with whisk until blended.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups of Cool Whip.
- Spread into crust.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Top with remaining Coo Whip, caramel topping and pecans just before serving.
This made a great pie for our Christmas gathering. My DH said it looked store bought because it did up so pretty. I don't know who Kate Brown is...but kudo's to her and you for posting. A small piece of this is all you need as it is definitely rich. A great holiday dessert for both appearance and richness. Made for NewKids' on the Block tag game.