Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
We make this every Thanksgiving and everyone loves it. Beware, this is very sweet, but utterly delicious!
- Mix casserole ingredients together.
- Stir in mini marshmallows.
- Spread mixture into a 13x9" pan.
- Mix together the topping ingredients minus the marshmallows.
- Spread the topping evenly over the potato layer.
- Sprinkle the marshmallows evenly over the topping.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes or until warmed throughout and marshmallows are lightly browned.
I made this for Thanksgiving, it tasted delicious but turned out really runny, could of been something I did wrong but other than that very yummy and I'll definitely try it again!
Wow!! I did a practice run for Thaksgiving tonight and I have never made sweet potato anything so thanks to the wonderful site I found this smiple follow and wonderful casserole. It got rave reviews from everyone. Even my Aunt who never compliments anything!! The only thing I changed was I had to use canned sweet potatoes because for some reason not a single store in my area had any fresh. I used 2 large cans in light syrup. I drained the them and rinsed them too. I did had a pinch of nutmeg and cinnamon and left out the nut due to allegeries. If I could give 100 stars I would..Thank you soooooo much!!