1/2 Photos of Thanksgiving Pie (Leftovers Shepherd's Pie)
A way to use up holiday leftovers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat vegetables, meat, and gravy on the stove until warmed then pour into a greased casserole dish.
- 2Mix mashed potatoes with egg and spread over the warmed filling.
- 3Bake at 400°F for about 25-30 minutes until filling is bubbly.
- 4Want a change? Sprinkle cheese on top, or mash ranch dressing mix into the potatoes with 2 TBS sour cream.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thanksgiving Pie (Leftovers Shepherd's Pie)
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.4
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 104.5 mg
- Sodium 1169.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 32.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: