1 hr 20 mins
Karen From Colorado's Note:
Creamy sweet potatoes topped with a crunchy pecan topping that has melted/caramelized into a delicious layer between the topping and the potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash potatoes and bake them in a 350 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until fork tender.
- 2Slice cooked potatoes in half and scoop out the insides into a large bowl.
- 3Add the sugar, milk, eggs, vanilla, and salt; mash with a potato masher.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine brown sugar, pecans, flour, and butter.
- 5Mash together with a pastry cutter or fork, until thoroughly combined.
- 6Spread the sweet potato mixture in a baking dish.
- 7Sprinkle the crumb mixture all over the top.
- 8Bake at 400 for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potatoes With a Pecan Topping
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 659.5
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 106.7 mg
- Sodium 574.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 73.1 g
- Protein 7.6 g