1 hr 5 mins
A way to use bulk yams or sweet potatoes when you can get them for a good price. You can do with or without orange rind.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together mashed sweet potatoes, eggs, butter, orange rid, brown sugar& vanilla.
- 2Form into 14 large balls.
- 3Place in center of each ball 1 large marshmallow and cover it well with mashed-potato mixture.
- 4Roll ball in cornflake crumbs.
- 5Flash freeze and bag for freezer.
- 6When ready to serve, defrost and bake at 400F in buttered baking dish for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Surprise Balls - OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.1
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 28.7 mg
- Sodium 107.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g