Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A way to use bulk yams or sweet potatoes when you can get them for a good price. You can do with or without orange rind.
- Mix together mashed sweet potatoes, eggs, butter, orange rid, brown sugar& vanilla.
- Form into 14 large balls.
- Place in center of each ball 1 large marshmallow and cover it well with mashed-potato mixture.
- Roll ball in cornflake crumbs.
- Flash freeze and bag for freezer.
- When ready to serve, defrost and bake at 400F in buttered baking dish for 10 minutes.
Also very good with pecan pieces and/or coconut flakes rolled in with the cornflake crumbs and sprinkled with brown sugar.
These are a definate hit!
These were really good, but I think it needs just a little more brown sugar in it, will probably add a little more next time!