1/1 Photo of Sweet and Spicy Texas Pecans
I keep these around for my husband to snack on. He loves pecans. Recipe is from Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the pecans and melted butter in a foil-lined jellyroll pan.
- 2Put in a 350 degree oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- 3Mix together the sugar and pepper; sprinkle half the sugar mixture over the pecans and bake for 5 more minutes, stirring once.
- 4Take pan out of oven and sprinkle remaining sugar mixture over pecans; toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Spicy Texas Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 747.9
- Calories from Fat 670
- Total Fat 74.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 65.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 8.4 g