This is a quick and crispy way to make stuffing the life of your Thanksgiving celebration. The recipe can be made ahead and warmed just before serving. This recipe will make 12 muffins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the bacon in a large saute pan until just brown and crispy.
- 2Remove with a slotted spoon and pour off excess grease from the pan.
- 3Coarsely chop the onions and celery and saute in the pan with the butter until soft and translucent.
- 4Add the poultry seasoning and stir for a minute or two.
- 5Return the bacon to the pan along with the cubed bread.
- 6Moisten with the turkey or chicken broth and stir well to combine.
- 7Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Allow to cool slightly while the bread absorbs the broth.
- 9Grease a muffin tin with butter.
- 10Scoop portions of the stuffing into 3-inch balls and place into each muffin cup.
- 11Bake at 400 degrees until the tops and sides are light brown, about 15-20 minutes, depending on your oven; this is just an estimate so watch closely!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffin' Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.4
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 55.1 mg
- Sodium 597.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 8.6 g