8 hrs 45 mins
Only 3 ingredients for this elegant finger food! No one will guess that the "pate" is just ham and cheese. Prep time includes 8 hours chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Butter a medium roasting pan.
- 3Combine the ham and cheese in a food processor and process, using the steel knife, until mixture is smooth, like a pate.
- 4Divide into 8 equal portions, each the size of an Italian sausage to match the length of the chicken breast, crosswise.
- 5Put 1 ham and cheese roll onto the center of a whole chicken breast.
- 6Wrap each side of the breast around the roll and place in a buttered roasting pan, seam side down.
- 7Assemble all the breasts the same way.
- 8Place the stuffed breasts side by side, so that they fit snugly together.
- 9Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- 10Bake for about 45 minutes until golden brown on top.
- 11Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- 12Drain and discard fat and juices.
- 13Cover pan and refrigerate overnight.
- 14Skin the breasts.
- 15Cut each breast, crosswise, into thin slices, about 10 per breast.
- 16Arrange in layers on a serving platter.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Chicken Breast Pate Slices
Serving Size: 1 (1841 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.7
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.1 mg
- Sodium 19.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.3 g