1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Wonderful Fall side dish or main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice squash in half lengthwise; scoop out seeds and discard.
- 2Place squash, cut edges down, in a large baking dish.
- 3Fill dish with hot water until 1/2 inches deep.
- 4At 350 degrees, bake, uncovered for 40 minutes; drain.
- 5In a large skillet, cook apple and onion in butter for about 10 minutes, or until apples and onions are tender.
- 6Mix together apple mixture, cheese, raisins, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and pepper in a big bowl.
- 7Arrange baked squash, cut edges up, in the large baking dish.
- 8Fill squash with apple mixture.
- 9Bake for about 15 minutes or until squash is tender and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Acorn Squash
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.5
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 39.8 mg
- Sodium 213.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 9.6 g