1/1 Photo of Squash Pudding
1 hr 10 mins
A great way to use up those extra yellow squash. It goes really well with Thanksgiving leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the squash into approximately 1-inch chunks.
- 2Cook until tender; either by boiling in water on the stove or cooking for about 9 minutes, stirring once, in the microwave.
- 3Drain well and puree in blender.
- 4Mix all ingredients, except nutmeg, well.
- 5Pour into greased casserole dish. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- 6Bake 350° for at least 45 - 60 minutes, or until set. (The original recipe says 35 minutes, but it's still like soup at that point for me.).
- 7Serve warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Squash Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.2
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 106.9 mg
- Sodium 119.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 6.5 g