Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect for fall and winter holiday meals.
Make and share this Spinach Salad With Cranberries and Walnuts recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb fresh spinach, washed, stems removed, and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries (craisins)
- 2⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3⁄4 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- In a serving bowl, toss together the salad ingredients.
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, shake together the dressing ingredients until well blended.
- Dress the salad and serve.
This is great with Goat cheese or Feta cheese added! I have had this many times and it's a wonderful salad... Sugared nuts also add a new dimension to this lovely salad! Thanks for sharing Lvs. Linda