southern chef in louisiana's Note:
Even spinach haters will love this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the spinach according to the package. Drain add the softened cream cheese and 1/2 the butter.
- 2Mix well with the seasonings; add to casserole pan.
- 3Cover with the herb stuffing to form a crust.
- 4Melt remaining butter and pour over the top.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 20 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly hot.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.5
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.3 mg
- Sodium 326.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb stuffing mix