Prep 4 hrs
Cook 0 mins
It's easy to control the spice level in these according to your own taste.
Make and share this Spicy Party Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Heinz chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish (or to taste)
- 1 lb large shrimp, cooked,peeled and deveined (tail section intact)
- Combine all ingredients for a marinade and pour over shrimp in a large ziplock bag or shallow dish.
- Refrigerate several hours, turning shrimp occasionally to coat.
- Serve with crackers and lemon wedges, if desired.
I prepared these wonderful shimps as salad/appetizer for Valentine's day. I reduced the amount to 1/3 added green salad and peppers (cutting them with cookies cutters as hearth) and arrangen on a dish.
The taste was wonderful and it my family loved them very much!
Absolutely delicious! Easy as pie to put together, all the flavors melded together perfectly and was not to spicy at all. Gorgeous presentation, and were all eaten well within minutes of putting out at a recent get together. I made these the morning prior and they were perfect for a mid /afternoon treat. I followed this exactly except doubled the recipe since I had double the shrimp. Thank you so much! Beyond pleasurable!
Very easy to make. I served them on a bed of Romaine Lettuce at a bridal shower luncheon. Several people asked for the recipe. Next time I will add more tabasco and horseradish - I like SPICY! Nice flavor-Thanks SueL!