I keep spiced nuts on hand most of the time. They are great in salads and they make a nice munchie. They also make a nice gift.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly oil a foil lined baking sheet.
- 2Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and add the ginger, curry powder, and cayenne.
- 3Saute until fragrant, about 5 seconds.
- 4Stir in the sugar and honey.
- 5Then add the nuts.
- 6Stir until mixture is amber colored and nuts are coated well, about 6 minutes.
- 7Transfer the nuts to the prepared baking sheet.
- 8Separate the nuts as they cool.
- 9Sprinkle with salt.
- 10Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Mixed Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1030.5
- Calories from Fat 823
- Total Fat 91.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 32.9 g
- Protein 19.3 g