Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These have been a favorite with my friends and family. I make these every year during the Fall season.
- In a bowl, beat egg whites and water until frothy.
- Add nuts to bowl and stir to coat.
- Mix together sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Add to nut mixture and stir to coat.
- Stir in raisins.
- Evenly spread nut mixture into two 15x10 inch baking dishes.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned; stir every 10 minutes.
- Store in airtight containers.