These have been a favorite with my friends and family. I make these every year during the Fall season.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, beat egg whites and water until frothy.
- 2Add nuts to bowl and stir to coat.
- 3Mix together sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- 4Add to nut mixture and stir to coat.
- 5Stir in raisins.
- 6Evenly spread nut mixture into two 15x10 inch baking dishes.
- 7Bake at 300 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned; stir every 10 minutes.
- 9Store in airtight containers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Mixed Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (1574 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 751.6
- Calories from Fat 443
- Total Fat 49.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 755.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 47.6 g
- Protein 22.8 g