Delicious and comforting spiced hot rum punch, by-the-mug!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Into a microwave safe mug, pour the apple cider, orange juice and the rum.
- 2Stir in the sugar and add the cinnamon stick and clove.
- 3Heat in microwave on HIGH setting for 2 1/2* minutes (*please note: use caution here, as all microwaves are different- - your drink may be hot in only one minute!), until hot.
- 4Remove the spices and discard.
- 5Serve hot with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, and an orange slice for garnish.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Hot Rum Punch
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: