Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious and comforting spiced hot rum punch, by-the-mug!
Make and share this Spiced Hot Rum Punch recipe from Food.com.
- Into a microwave safe mug, pour the apple cider, orange juice and the rum.
- Stir in the sugar and add the cinnamon stick and clove.
- Heat in microwave on HIGH setting for 2 1/2* minutes (*please note: use caution here, as all microwaves are different- - your drink may be hot in only one minute!), until hot.
- Remove the spices and discard.
- Serve hot with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, and an orange slice for garnish.