1/4 Photos of Spiced Baked Acorn Squash
1 hr 10 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
Wonderfully rich and full of beta carotene! These are available year-round, so you don't have to wait for the harvest season to enjoy them! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- 3Halve squash and remove seeds and pulp; rinse.
- 4Add 1 tablespoon honey, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon allspice, 3/4 teaspoon brown sugar, and a pinch nutmeg to each half.
- 5Dot each half with butter and drizzle a tsp.
- 6of brandy over top.
- 7Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 45-90 minutes, or until squash is tender (time depends on size of squash, really).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Baked Acorn Squash
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.5
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 90.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g