Wonderfully rich and full of beta carotene! These are available year-round, so you don't have to wait for the harvest season to enjoy them! :)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Halve squash and remove seeds and pulp; rinse.
- Add 1 tablespoon honey, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon allspice, 3/4 teaspoon brown sugar, and a pinch nutmeg to each half.
- Dot each half with butter and drizzle a tsp.
- of brandy over top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 45-90 minutes, or until squash is tender (time depends on size of squash, really).