1/1 Photo of Southern Hospitality Pie
4 hrs 20 mins
Punky Julster's Note:
This is one of my favorite pies to serve. It's really easy and have a big "WOW" factor. Be sure to allow enough time for it freeze all the way before serving. Cook time is freeze time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 2 large graham cracker pie crust
- caramel ice cream topping
- chocolate ice cream topping
- 1Melt butter or margarine in skillet over low heat.
- 2Add pecans and coconut stirring constantly to brown. Cool.
- 3Mix cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- 4Fold in non dairy whipped topping.
- 5Pour evenly into crust.
- 6Sprinkle with coconut and pecan mixture.
- 7Drizzle with the caramel and chocolate toppings.
- 8Cover and freeze until frozen hard.
- 9Remove from freezer 10 -15 min before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Hospitality Pie
Serving Size: 1 (2017 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4529.2
- Calories from Fat 3241
- Total Fat 360.1 g
- Saturated Fat 180.8 g
- Cholesterol 627.5 mg
- Sodium 2506.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 306.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.4 g
- Sugars 213.0 g
- Protein 50.9 g