1/2 Photos of Sour Cream Pumpkin Bundt Cake
1 hr 15 mins
A filling of brown sugar streusel makes this pumpkin-flavored cake a special treat. From the Nestles website
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease and flour 12-cup bundt pan.
- 3FOR STREUSEL: COMBINE brown sugar, cinnamon and allspice in small bowl.
- 4Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly, fold in nuts.
- 5FOR BATTER: COMBINE flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- 6Beat granulated sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
- 7Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 8Add pumpkin, sour cream and vanilla extract; mix well.
- 9Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- 10TO ASSEMBLE: SPOON half of batter into prepared pan.
- 11Sprinkle Streusel over batter, not allowing Streusel to touch sides of pan.
- 12Top with remaining batter.
- 13Make sure batter layer touches edges of pan.
- 14BAKE for 55 to 60 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out clean.
- 15Cool for 30 minutes in pan on wire rack.
- 16Invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- 17Drizzle with Glaze and sprinkle with nuts.
- 18FOR GLAZE: COMBINE 1 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar and 2 to 3 tablespoons orange juice or milk in small bowl; stir until smooth.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Pumpkin Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.5
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 86.0 mg
- Sodium 440.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 43.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g