1 hr 15 mins
This is an easy potato recipe when I don't feel like making a real cheese sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2I used a 10x7-inch dish for this recipe.
- 3Slice potatoes (I leave the skins on because it is quicker, but you can take them off if you like).
- 4Mix together the soup, milk, and Cheese Whiz (if you do not want to use Cheese Whiz it should still turn out fine, I have yet to try it that way).
- 5Cut butter into small cubes.
- 6Grease pan or spray it.
- 7Now layer in dish.
- 8Start with half of the potatoes.
- 9Then half of the butter, half of flour, salt n pepper, and half of the soup mix.
- 10Then add half of the cheese.
- 11Repeat layers.
- 12Cover and bake for 45-1 hour (It only took mine 45 minutes, but I sliced my potatoes very thin).
- 13Then remove cover.
- 14Sprinkle with paprika and cook for another 15 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Souper Easy Au Gratin Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.1
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 106.4 mg
- Sodium 1487.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 23.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup