Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an easy potato recipe when I don't feel like making a real cheese sauce.
Make and share this Souper Easy Au Gratin Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- I used a 10x7-inch dish for this recipe.
- Slice potatoes (I leave the skins on because it is quicker, but you can take them off if you like).
- Mix together the soup, milk, and Cheese Whiz (if you do not want to use Cheese Whiz it should still turn out fine, I have yet to try it that way).
- Cut butter into small cubes.
- Grease pan or spray it.
- Now layer in dish.
- Start with half of the potatoes.
- Then half of the butter, half of flour, salt n pepper, and half of the soup mix.
- Then add half of the cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake for 45-1 hour (It only took mine 45 minutes, but I sliced my potatoes very thin).
- Then remove cover.
- Sprinkle with paprika and cook for another 15 minutes or until done.