Giovanna Luvs Disney's Note:
Low fat chicken or turkey gravy, great for the holidays, and your waistline!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shake can of stock and pour into a sauce pan, add beef cube, olive oil and bring to a simmer.
- 2In a small bowl combine the corn starch with some water about 4 tablespoons, and stir.
- 3When stock comes to a boil add corn starch slurry.
- 5The mixture will start to become thick, when the consistency is to your liking remove from heat.
- 6If it doesn't thicken enough repeat step 2, by adding another portion of slurry.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skinny Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.8
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 478.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb-ox beef flavor cube