These are so good! We doubled the recipe and all were gone! :) These are a little too much work but the outcome is worth it! ;) These would be great before a Thanksgiving Meal! CuisineAtHome Magazine, June 2008 edition. I have had a lot of these recipes in a file folder and I am just getting around to making them or posting them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled, deveined, cut into chunks
- 24 button mushrooms (cremini mushrooms could be used)
- red pepper flakes
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon (we chose not to use, personal preference)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, sacue
- 2 tablespoons scallions, minced
- salt, to taste
- cayenne, to taste
- nutmeg, to taste
- 1/3 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- 2Prepare mushrooms by first removing and discarding the stems.
- 3Arrange caps on a baking sheet, stemmed side up, sprinkle insides with salt, and roast 10 minutes.
- 4Flip caps over and roast 5 minutes more; remove mushrooms from oven; leave oven on.
- 5Saute shrimp in 1 T of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat just until pink, about 2 minutes.
- 6Season with salt and pepper flakes; set aside.
- 7Combine cream cheese, mayo, and milk in a bowl.
- 8Add spinach, 3 T parmesan, tarragon, lemon juice, Worcestershire, scallions, and seasonings.
- 9Toss crumbs with 2 T Parmesan, salt, and pepper to taste in a small bowl.
- 10Stuff mushrooms, placing 2 or 3 shrimp pieces in each cap.
- 11Top with a generous tsp of cream cheese mixture, sprinkle with crumbs, then bake until heated through and topping is golden, about 8 minutes.
- 12Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Rockefeller Stuffed Mushrooms With Parmesan Crumbs
Serving Size: 1 (1220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.3
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 87.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 5.4 g