Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one dish I look forward to every Thanksgiving. My husband's aunt used to make it every year at my request, but since she gave me the recipe, that job is now mine. She got the recipe from a fellow juror while she was on jury duty, but she doesn't know where it originally came from. My family has this every Thanksgiving, but it's so easy and quick, it makes a perfect dinner sidedish. It goes great with ham, chicken and steak. Be careful of this one - it's quite addicting and not for the diet conscious! It's rich, cheesy, a little spicy and absolutely delicious!! I hope you enjoy this as much as my family does.
- Melt butter in a large saute pan on medium heat.
- Add onions and saute until translucent.
- Add corn and green chiles (including juices), stirring until warmed through.
- Stir in sour cream, Monterey Jack, salt& pepper and mix well until cheese just starts to melt.
- Transfer to a 9x13 casserole dish and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.