1/3 Photos of Serbian Potato Salad
A potato salad Serbian style. It is an oil and vinegar based salad rather than the creamy style more common in North America. Cooking time doesn't include the chilling time because it is up to you how long you want to chill it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in a large bowl.
- 2In a screw-top jar, add remainder of ingredients, cover with the lid and shake vigorously.
- 3Toss potatoes with dressing.
- 4Refrigerate overnight or at least a few hours.
- 5Adjust seasonings if necessary and serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Serbian Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.4
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 606.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers