1/1 Photo of Sausage Stuffing
From turducken site: http://www.thesalmons.org/lynn/turducken.html
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in large skillet over high heat.
- 2Add onions and celery.
- 3Saute until onions are dark brown but not burned, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- 4Add sausage to the skillet and cook about 5 minutes or until the meat is browned, stirring frequently.
- 5Add paprika and minced garlic and cook approximately 3 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- 6Stir in broth and bring to simmer.
- 7Continue cooking until water evaporates and oil rises to top, about 10 minutes.
- 8Stir in toasted bread crumbs and mix well.
- 9Add more bread crumbs if mixture is too moist.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.0
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 57.2 mg
- Sodium 885.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 15.1 g