Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
From turducken site: http://www.thesalmons.org/lynn/turducken.html
Make and share this Sausage Stuffing recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in large skillet over high heat.
- Add onions and celery.
- Saute until onions are dark brown but not burned, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add sausage to the skillet and cook about 5 minutes or until the meat is browned, stirring frequently.
- Add paprika and minced garlic and cook approximately 3 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in broth and bring to simmer.
- Continue cooking until water evaporates and oil rises to top, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in toasted bread crumbs and mix well.
- Add more bread crumbs if mixture is too moist.
Good but spicy. Not your normal dressing. Made for PAC Fall 2007