Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I'm a sucker for recipes that call for rum. I think I got this from In Style magazine, and it was a hit at Christmas. I can't seem to master making pie crust, so I use the Pillsbury frozen ones and nobody has complained. :)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl beat eggs with wire whisk.
- Add flour and continue to whisk until it has been incorporated.
- Add corn syrup, sugar, rum, butter and vanilla.
- Stir in pecans.
- Evenly divide mixture between frozen pie crusts.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool at room temp on wire rack.