1/1 Photo of Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Sue Lau's Note:
The rosemary give these potatoes a hint of fresh flavor that is not found in ordinary sweet potato recipes. Although unusual, it is quite refreshing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel potatoes and cut into 8 wedges.
- 2Stir together melted butter, brown sugar, chopped rosemary, and orange rind, until sugar dissolves.
- 3Pour mixture into a plastic ziplock bag and add potatoes.
- 4Seal bag and work mixture over potatoes, coating them thoroughly.
- 5Place potatoes on an oiled baking sheet and bake at 400F for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender and golden brown, turning potatoes once or twice during cooking.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.7
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 368.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g