The rosemary give these potatoes a hint of fresh flavor that is not found in ordinary sweet potato recipes. Although unusual, it is quite refreshing!
- Peel potatoes and cut into 8 wedges.
- Stir together melted butter, brown sugar, chopped rosemary, and orange rind, until sugar dissolves.
- Pour mixture into a plastic ziplock bag and add potatoes.
- Seal bag and work mixture over potatoes, coating them thoroughly.
- Place potatoes on an oiled baking sheet and bake at 400F for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender and golden brown, turning potatoes once or twice during cooking.