Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made these for my thanksgiving dinner - so easy, and so delicious!!
Make and share this Roasted Red Pepper Portabella Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped fine
- 5 portabella mushrooms
- whisk together oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, thyme.
- add garlic and red pepper.
- place mushrooms upside down (textured-side up) on a baking sheet and spread the red pepper mixture on them bake at 350º for about 20 minutes- or grill.
This is a good 'shroom! The first time I made them the balsamic vinegar was overpowering to me, so next time I reduced the vinegar to 2 T. and increased both the oil and garlic. I put them on a platter and scattered shredded spinach leaves over all. Very pretty and quite tasty!