A quick, easy, and tasty red pepper dip that'll be a hit for appetizers or snacks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and diced
- 3/4 lb shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream or 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup minced yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon prepared Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2In a small baking dish, mix the roasted red peppers, Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream (or yogurt), onion, garlic, Dijon mustard, and cumin.
- 3Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned on top.
- 4Serve warm with tortilla chips.
- 5Makes 4 cups.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Serving Size: 1 (1062 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 701.7
- Calories from Fat 550
- Total Fat 61.1 g
- Saturated Fat 32.0 g
- Cholesterol 161.1 mg
- Sodium 1595.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 25.9 g