1/1 Photo of Quick and Easy Cherry-Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sweet Cheat cookies that look great on any cookie tray and taste just as good. No down side here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in flour until well blended. Work with half of dough at a time; refrigerate remaining dough until needed.
- 2Shape dough into 16 (1-inch) balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Repeat with remaining dough.
- 3Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, in small microwavable bowl, microwave candy coating on High 30 seconds. Stir; microwave in 15-second increments until melted and smooth. Set aside.
- 5With can of decorating icing fitted with star tip, pipe 1-inch star of icing (about 1 teaspoon) on center of each cookie. Dip cherries into melted chocolate; place on white icing on cookies.
- 6Let stand until icing is set and chocolate is firm, about 20 minutes. Store between sheets of waxed paper in tightly covered container.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Cherry-Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.5
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.5 mg
- Sodium 31.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-flavored candy coating
white decorating icing