1/2 Photos of Pumpkin Tofu Cheesecake
This sounds really tasty. I got it from a package of Hinoichi tofu.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In blender or food processor, blend cream cheese, eggs and sugar until creamy.
- 3Remove and put in separate bowl.
- 4In blender or food processor, blend pumpkin, tofu, milk and cinnamon until well blended.
- 5Fold pumpkin mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- 6Pour into crust.
- 7Bake about 45 minutes until knife comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Tofu Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.5
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 78.5 mg
- Sodium 312.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 24.3 g
- Protein 5.8 g