1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Spice Cake with Maple Icing
1 hr 51 mins
1 hr 31 mins
A moist cake topped with a thick,buttery icing with a hint of maple syrup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (I use pecans)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- 2Add pumpkin,eggs and vanilla,beat until smooth.
- 3Combine dry ingredients in medium bowl.
- 4Add one cup at a time to creamed mixture,stirring until well blended.
- 5Stir in nuts and raisins.
- 6Spoon into greased bundt pan.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 55-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8Cool in pan 10 minutes,then invert onto serving plate and cool completely.
- 9For icing: melt butter in heavy medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 10Stir in sugar,evaporated milk,and syrup.
- 11Bring to boil,stirring constantly,boil 6 minutes.
- 12Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- 13Pour into medium bowl and cool 10 minutes.
- 14Beat for 8-10 minutes or until thick and creamy.
- 15Spread over top of cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Spice Cake with Maple Icing
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.3
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 93.5 mg
- Sodium 361.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 46.6 g
- Protein 6.4 g