Another pretty Halloween drink from The Riverside Tavern in Chicago:)
Make and share this Pumpkin Pie Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ounce goldschlager
- 1 1⁄2 ounces irish cream
- 1 1⁄2 ounces coffee-flavored liqueur
- whipped cream (to garnish) (optional)
- Combine Goldschlager, Irish cream and coffee liqueur in a cocktail shaker.
- Dip the rim of a martini glass in cinnamon and sugar.
- Pour cocktail into glass.
- Can garnish with whipped cream if desired.
- Serves one.
A scrumptious dessert martini. This is now a must have for us around Halloween. Thanks, Peggy Lynn, for a real adult holiday treat! :)
Mmmmm! Very good! The Goldschlager added a nice spice, and the cinnamon sugar rim was the perfect touch. Great flavors! I love how there were a bit of gold flakes from the goldschlager on the bottom. Very Pretty!