Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a cookie recipe that tastes like pumpkin pie.
Make and share this Pumpkin Pie Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup pumpkin, fresh is best
- 1 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temperature, not melted
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Grease a cookie sheet pan.
- Drop cookie mix 1 tablespoon at a time on the cookie pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until done.
I was hoping for a rollable cookie... these are not it. WAY too wet and came out more like little cake bites than cookies.
very good. So very easy to make. Great flavor maybe next time a little pupkin pie spice.