Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a cookie recipe that tastes like pumpkin pie.
Make and share this Pumpkin Pie Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup pumpkin, fresh is best
- 1 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temperature, not melted
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Grease a cookie sheet pan.
- Drop cookie mix 1 tablespoon at a time on the cookie pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until done.