1 hr 17 mins
1 hr 5 mins
The unknown chef's Note:
Pumpkin cheese cake baked in 2 large store bought graham cracker crust pie shell's (make the crust if you wish, I'm lazy so I buy mine).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large graham cracker pie crusts (9 ounce)
- 5 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 6 large eggs, cracked into a bowl at room temp
- 6 large egg yolks, cracked into the same bowl at room temp
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1Make sure the bottom of your oven is clean before you start.
- 2Preheat your oven to 450°F.
- 3Beat cheese and sugars together for 4 minutes on med high speed, scraping down the inside of the bowl a few times.
- 4Add the eggs 2 at a time mixing for 30 seconds between additions. Scrap down the inside of the bowl a few times while adding the eggs.
- 5Now add the spices and the pumpkin. Cover the spices with the pumpkin so when you start the mixer they don't fly out!
- 6Mix on low speed for 1 minute scraping down the inside of the bowl half way through.
- 7Pour into pie shells then put in the oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- 8After baking for 5 minutes turn down the oven without opening the door to 235°F.
- 9Bake for 60 minutes more then turn off oven and open door leaving the pies inside for 30 minutes to cool.
- 10Remove from oven to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1015.5
- Calories from Fat 627
- Total Fat 69.7 g
- Saturated Fat 36.3 g
- Cholesterol 471.8 mg
- Sodium 784.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 59.7 g
- Protein 20.2 g