Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Kraft's Food & Family magazine. Reduced fat cream cheese works well, too!
Make and share this Pumpkin Pie Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar, divided
- 3⁄4 cup cold butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 cup old fashioned oats or 1 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, overlapping the sides of the pan with foil to allow easy removal of the bars later. Grease foil lining.
- Mix flour, brown sugar and 1/4 cup of the sugar.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in oats and pecans. Reserve 1 cup of the oat mixture.
- Press remaining mixture onto bottom of pan. Bake 15 minute.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice until well blended.
- Pour over crust; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake 25 minute
- Lift from pan using foil handles; cool completely.
I made these on Sunday for our Thanksgiving dinner celebration, so good! Very easy and a little different than a regular pumpkin pie, loved them! Got rave comments from family!
I have been making these for a few years now. Everyone loves them! I was going to put in Zaar to get the nutritional facts...and here you are. Thank you so much for posting.
i've made these (from the kraft magazine) and they got rave reviews! a great fall dessert.