1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Pie Bars
Vino Girl's Note:
From Kraft's Food & Family magazine. Reduced fat cream cheese works well, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup cold butter or 3/4 cup margarine
- 1 cup old fashioned oats or 1 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, overlapping the sides of the pan with foil to allow easy removal of the bars later. Grease foil lining.
- 3Mix flour, brown sugar and 1/4 cup of the sugar.
- 4Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 5Stir in oats and pecans. Reserve 1 cup of the oat mixture.
- 6Press remaining mixture onto bottom of pan. Bake 15 minute.
- 7Beat cream cheese, remaining 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice until well blended.
- 8Pour over crust; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- 9Bake 25 minute
- 10Lift from pan using foil handles; cool completely.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.8
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.0 mg
- Sodium 79.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g