Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Grease the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
- Pour one cup of yellow cake mix into a medium size mixing bowl; set aside.
- Combine remaining cake mix, 1/2 cup melted butter and 1 egg; mix well.
- Press into the baking pan.
- Combine pumpkin pie filling, 2 eggs and milk in a medium size mixing bowl; mix until smooth.
- Pour evenly over the crust in the 9x13 inch pan.
- Pour the sugar and cinnamon into the mixing bowl containing the 1 cup of yellow cake mix.
- Cut in the butter until the mixture looks crumbly.
- Sprinkle this mixture over the pumpkin filling.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the bars come out clean.
- Let cool before cutting.