My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2Grease the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
- 3Pour one cup of yellow cake mix into a medium size mixing bowl; set aside.
- 4Combine remaining cake mix, 1/2 cup melted butter and 1 egg; mix well.
- 5Press into the baking pan.
- 6Combine pumpkin pie filling, 2 eggs and milk in a medium size mixing bowl; mix until smooth.
- 7Pour evenly over the crust in the 9x13 inch pan.
- 8Pour the sugar and cinnamon into the mixing bowl containing the 1 cup of yellow cake mix.
- 9Cut in the butter until the mixture looks crumbly.
- 10Sprinkle this mixture over the pumpkin filling.
- 11Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the bars come out clean.
- 12Let cool before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.0
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 86.1 mg
- Sodium 540.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 4.7 g