1 hr 10 mins
- CREAM butter,granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until light.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in pumpkin.
- COMBINE flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pecans in small bowl.
- Add to pumpkin mixture; mix just until blended.
- SPOON into 2 greased and floured 8 1/2X4 1/2-inch loaf pans.
- BAKE in preheated 350°F oven for 1 hour 10 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pans; cool on wire racks.