Prep 15 mins
Cook 14 mins
My mom gave me this recipe and I love it. They are very moist.
Make and share this Pumpkin Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄3 cups quick oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F; lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add pumpkin, egg, and vanilla mix well. Add flour and mix well. Stir in nuts and raisins.
- Drop by tablespoon fulls.
- Bake 14-16 minutes. Let cool 2 minutes before removing from pan.
Good cookie if you like pumpkin, but don't want the cakey texture that most recipes have. It is still moist and has good flavor. I added pecans and chocolate chips in place of the walnuts and raisins. The kids and I were addicted and couldn't stop eating them!
Very good. I did leave out the nuts and increased the raisins. The ingredient list doesn't list vanilla but the directions call for it. I added 1 tsp. of vanilla. All in all, an excellent cookie.
I love this recipe! My kids who dont like nuts and raisins loved them too. The neighbor kids were clamoring for more too. Thanks for sharing Definately A KEEPER.