1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Macaroons
The pecans and maple syrup add a very nice touch. This is a traditional Jewish Sephardic recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine pecans, flour, lemon peel& coconut in a medium bowl.
- 2Tip egg white into another med bowl& beat with a hand mixer till soft peaks form.
- 3Gradually beat in the syrup& vanilla, then fold into pecan mix, adding pumpkin as you go.
- 4Line cookie sheet with parchment paper& drop rounded teaspoonfuls onto it.
- 5Let relax at room temp 30 min.
- 6Preheat the oven to 300.
- 7Bake mid-oven till just beginning to brown, 25-30 min.
- 8Let cool on rack till completely cool.
- 9Store tightly covered.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.4
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g