1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Cream Cheese Layer Pie
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 5 mins
A great dessert for the fall season, and is it delicious! see my Kittencal's No-Fail Buttery Flaky Pie Pastry/Crust
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 (9 inch) pie pastry, unbaked
- 1 1/4 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar (for a sweeter filling add in more sugar)
- 1 dash salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger (can use more)
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (can use more)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar and vanilla; beat until light and fluffy.
- 3Beat in 1 egg; spread mixture in the unbaked pastry shell.
- 4Combine pumpkin, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
- 5Blend in the 2 beaten eggs and milk.
- 6Pour pumpkin mixture over cream cheese layer.
- 7Bake for about 50-60 mins, or until set.
- 8Cool pumpkin pie thoroughly.
- 9Top with whipped cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cream Cheese Layer Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2900.4
- Calories from Fat 1559
- Total Fat 173.2 g
- Saturated Fat 81.1 g
- Cholesterol 957.0 mg
- Sodium 2241.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 276.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 154.5 g
- Protein 65.8 g