1/2 Photos of Pumpkin Cheese Pie
1 hr 10 mins
I was making a pumpkin pie and didn't have any kind of milk so I used cream cheese and it was great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor process cream cheese and sugars till fluffy.
- 2Add the rest of the ingredients to just mix inches Place crust in 2 pie pans and pour in filling distributing evenly.
- 3Bake in a 425 degree preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- 4Lower heat to 325 and bake for 45 more minutes.
- 5Remove and serve chilled with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.9
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 136.9 mg
- Sodium 620.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 40.9 g
- Protein 7.5 g