Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for any Fall party/occasion.
Make and share this Pumpkin Cheese Ball recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, pumpkin and pineapple.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, beef and onion.
- Shape into a ball; place on a serving platter.
- Score sides with a knife to resemble a pumpkin and add celery leaves for a stem.
- Serve with crackers.
- **Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Made this for a Thanksgiving appetizer. Turned out so great. Interesting combination of ingredients that all went well together. Had great eye appeal too. Will make this again next year. Thanks.
I served this as a Thanksgiving munchie and my family loved it. Great recipe.