Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are a very good change from the traditional brownie.
Make and share this Pumpkin Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- In mixing bowl, beat pumpkin, eggs, oil& vanilla until well mixed.
- Combine dry ingredients, stir into pumpkin mixture& mix well.
- Pour into greased 15" X 10" X 1" pan.
- Bake 350* for 20-25 minutes or done when tested with toothpick.
- Frost brownies.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Makes 5- 6 dozen.
- NOTES: ICING: Beat butter, cream cheese, vanilla& milk until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar, mix well.
Very moist and easy to make. Everyone loved it at work. Plenty of servings when made in a 15X10 pan. I topped the icing with chopped pecans. I'll definately make this one again.
Taste's more like a cake than a brownie, but sooo moist and a snap to make. I could imagine adding nuts, apples, raisins, or even pineapple to enchance the flavor. My family really enjoyed it!!
A very good very easy cake. Definitely a cake. But delicious!!