1/2 Photos of Pumpkin Bread With Mini Chocolate Chips
1 hr 20 mins
This recipe has been in my family for years. As soon as the weather cools, it becomes Pumpkin Bread season! Tastes great with whipped cream or cream cheese - breakfast or dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb butter (or Earth Balance)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 12 ounces mini chocolate chips (1 Bag)
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Cream butter, sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
- 3Combine Flour, baking soda, salt, and spices in a separate bowl until all dry ingredients are blended.
- 4Slowly combine with egg mixture.
- 5Add pumpkin and mix well.
- 6Add chocolate chips and nuts to the dough.
- 7Divide mix between two well-greased and floured loaf pans.
- 8Bake for one hour or until knife comes out clean.
- 9Cool in pan for 15 minutes then place on wood cutting board.
- 10Sprinkle with powdered sugar or serve with fresh whipped cream. Makes two loaves.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Bread With Mini Chocolate Chips
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.2
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 66.7 mg
- Sodium 324.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 4.1 g